StrongFaith
Welcome to StrongFaith official forum! Smile

Your Plans for our Guild

Go down

Your Plans for our Guild

Post by poseidon on Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:36 am

Any plans you want to share to everyone? So everyone in guild can be strong and have Pro items and level up fast? Just post it here so i can reply when i can't get on luna. Thank everyone specially to vices who's taking over the guild while im not online Smile love you guys! afro


Guild: StrongFaith
Level: 7
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
poseidon
Admin
Admin

Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Plans for our Guild

Post by poseidon on Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:39 am

Panda how can i make this one sticky topic? TY ps. i dont have interest on playing new game. i want to make our guild one of the best among others in Eclipse! Pls help me do that


Guild: StrongFaith
Level: 7
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
poseidon
Admin
Admin

Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Plans for our Guild

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:47 am

~ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL STRONG FAITH MEMBERS !

there will be a changes and policy in our guild ( starting on sunday philippine date )

here are some of the changes and policy that is going to happen in our guild

1. there will be a level requirement in our guild ~ level 105+ is the requirement ( all level 105 below cant join ! )
2. all current members of strong faith must reach level 105+ in december
3. strong faith is going to be the leader of the union ( if pos3idon agree )
4 we are going to help all level 120 and above to get their complete set and perm , one person first ( until we help all of our member , because we are not reach to buy our own perm by ourselves )
5. all members must be active ( those who are not active is going to be kick (i think) because they are waste in our guild slot )
6. we need to find a union that is active ( those who has a member that is active )
7. we also need to invite some mage class like cardinal and rune master .. we need them to win the castle siege ( please invite those who are level 105 and up that is active)

I THINK THAT'S ALL FOR NOW .. UPDATE IS GOING TO BE POST SOON .. PLEASE COOPERATE GUYS SO WE CAN DEFEAT ALL THOSE GUILD IN LUNE AND BE THE STRONGEST GUILD ^^

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Your Plans for our Guild

Post by Panda on Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:51 pm

I really need my 120 set because I don't have any armors on my own. I already got a perm so I'm good to go on that. Please help me out getting my 120 set. Thank you.



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

avatar
Panda
Admin
Admin

Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Plans for our Guild

Post by poseidon on Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:59 pm

hikarus02 wrote:~ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL STRONG FAITH MEMBERS !

there will be a changes and policy in our guild ( starting on sunday philippine date )

here are some of the changes and policy that is going to happen in our guild

1. there will be a level requirement in our guild ~ level 105+ is the requirement ( all level 105 below cant join ! )
2. all current members of strong faith must reach level 105+ in december
3. strong faith is going to be the leader of the union ( if pos3idon agree )
4 we are going to help all level 120 and above to get their complete set and perm , one person first ( until we help all of our member , because we are not reach to buy our own perm by ourselves )
5. all members must be active ( those who are not active is going to be kick (i think) because they are waste in our guild slot )
6. we need to find a union that is active ( those who has a member that is active )
7. we also need to invite some mage class like cardinal and rune master .. we need them to win the castle siege ( please invite those who are level 105 and up that is active)

I THINK THAT'S ALL FOR NOW .. UPDATE IS GOING TO BE POST SOON .. PLEASE COOPERATE GUYS SO WE CAN DEFEAT ALL THOSE GUILD IN LUNE AND BE THE STRONGEST GUILD ^^

affraid WOW! Of course i want to be UNION LEADER Very Happy
+-------> We should help all members in our guild to reach 120.
+-------> We should kick inactive members (One vice should do kicking but notify to all before kicking with my knowledge) Pls note that player the Reason why he/she was kick and always inform that they can go back to us.


Guild: StrongFaith
Level: 7
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
poseidon
Admin
Admin

Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Plans for our Guild

Post by Ashiya11 on Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:56 pm

So does it mean by Sunday, all members in the guild with lower level than 105 will be kicked? :O hmm. There is SF2 right? What if we put lower levels there then once they are 105, they can go back to SF. :O
avatar
Ashiya11
Congratulation! You're lvl 1/5
Congratulation! You're lvl 1/5

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-10-25
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Plans for our Guild

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:57 pm

Ashiya11 wrote:So does it mean by Sunday, all members in the guild with lower level than 105 will be kicked? :O hmm. There is SF2 right? What if we put lower levels there then once they are 105, they can go back to SF. :O


no ashiya ..
all current active member of sf must reach level 105+ before december of or by december .. and all 120 must go higher and higher ^^

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Your Plans for our Guild

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:29 pm

Ashiya11 wrote:So does it mean by Sunday, all members in the guild with lower level than 105 will be kicked? :O hmm. There is SF2 right? What if we put lower levels there then once they are 105, they can go back to SF. :O
yea we can put the low lvl of sf to SF 2

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Your Plans for our Guild

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:13 am

Panda wrote:I really need my 120 set because I don't have any armors on my own. I already got a perm so I'm good to go on that. Please help me out getting my 120 set. Thank you.

pos3idon will decide .. who are we going to help first go get the 120 set .. until all of us get Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Your Plans for our Guild

Post by Ashiya11 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:41 am

We can complete our sets as long as everybody helps. If someone's set were completed, that should not mean that you'll stop doing TOD right? We can donate the boxes to our guildies who needs them. Keep doing it to help others then when everybody has already completed their sets, then we'll just do tod for MONEY. Smile (so everyone can get their own perms ^^)
avatar
Ashiya11
Congratulation! You're lvl 1/5
Congratulation! You're lvl 1/5

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-10-25
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Plans for our Guild

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum