StrongFaith
Welcome to StrongFaith official forum! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

StrongFaith
Welcome to StrongFaith official forum! Smile
StrongFaith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leveling in Luna Plus

4 posters

Go down

Leveling in Luna Plus Empty Leveling in Luna Plus

Post by Smierc Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Leveling is the most important thing to do in and MMO, and in Luna, its pretty tough if you don't know what to do. The gear, class, skills, and stats that you put into your build will always effect the way you level up.

If you have any questions about what class you want to be, check out this for a Mage Guide, this for a Fighter Guide, this for a Rogue Guide, this for a Mage Majin guide, or this for a Melee Majin guide. These can all help you figure the best paths for you and how to build them.

Level 1-40: DD/Regular Quests. Doing Regular quests through these levels are useful due to some of the early quests give you a few DD certificates.
Party Classes:
1-7: Have any type of classes.

Level 40-70: Tower of Magical Force. The "Tower" is a great way to get major Exp. Finding parties is very easy if you prepare about 30 minutes early. From 40-50 Make sure you do Beginner and from 50-70 do Advanced. Parties are good for spreading out your experience within the dungeon. Going solo will give you a better chance to get the Heavy Box.
Party Classes:
1: Tank
2: Healer
3-7: DPS

Level 55-78: "Dogs" in the Dark Portal. They are Lv70 and these Dogs are easy and have great Exp.
Party Classes:
3: I would suggest a Melee Majin if possible. They will help you kill those mobs a lot faster.
3-7: AoE DPS

Level 78-83: Shipwreck. This is a fairly tough thing to get a party for from my own experience. From time to time you can find a party. I also suggest you DO NOT do this alone. Unless you have great defense, you will die very fast after the first floor.
Party Classes:

~~~ Alternate: Level 78-80: You can stay at dogs if you want. This might be a little slow but you can make it. See if you can DD a few times too. Ship Wreck is very hard I know and isn't the best on exp. The alternate route I went was in Kierra's Lair. Do quests there with a party and it will go by fairly easily. The quests from the board give you good exp and so do the monsters. It should only take 2-3 runs with 3 people to level up.

Level 80-86: Spirit of the Forest Beginner is another dungeon that is an easy way to level up higher level people.
Party Classes:
1: Physical Tank
Note: the Tanks aren't necessary but it would make a huge difference. If you go in without then, take caution that you may die easily. So just hope that you can kill everything fast enough. Parties aren't always available so try to quest/grind while you wait. Some guilds have a wide variety of leveled players so join one if need be and ask fellow guildies to help.
Note #2:SoF bosses finally start attacking. So be sure that you know how to heal or have a tank and a healer. The bosses hit pretty hard but not enough to 1 shot you(unless you are an extremely squishy mage). Now, they all like to push and pull. So if you don't like battling all of the mobs, I suggest you try to lure the bosses away as fast as possible. And for the final part of SoF, they like to push you directly into the mob waiting so try to lure them behing the little circle area.

Level 86-96: Ants in the Sahel Zone. These little bugs at Lv101 and Lv102 are like the Dogs. Easy to kill if you know how to do it right with the right party. With my own experiences, try to get the Octo. It will make you not die as fast.
Party Classes:
3: Melee Majin if possible
Tip: If you can't take a mob by yourself, I you suggest that you either go with a party so that you can take them out faster. Take them on one at a time to keep your safety level up. Even though one at a time may be slower, you won't die as fast. Or you can go to SoF Beginner if you just straight up don't feel comfortable with Ants. You may get better immediate Exp there.

Level 90 - at most Lv110:SoF Advanced. The reason why I say at most is because that it the highest you can get. Tip: Getting the boxes at the end will help you make good Lv90 gear. And you can also sell them for a reasonable price. So you do as much as possible to get rich-ish. Warning: This may get boring after a while so switch from SoF to grinding from time to time. Sometimes it might be hard to find a party. So have a back up plan of grinding.
Party Classes:
Tip:Try to have high level(as in Lv100+ people) to do good damage and in case you run into a mob, they can take them out quickly. Otherwise killing the bosses may take some time.

level 96-121:Hornets are Lv96 and located in the Giant Garden. Recommendations say that you should go there with a party. There is a quest(repeatable) that gives you good exp. They are a tough bunch so be ready.
Party Classes:
1: Lurers are definatly wanted. Make sure you have some with a good evasion(about 105%+) to take on a few Hornets at a time.
3: A Grand Master would benefit your killing spree by quite a lot. Their Powerful Skills can easily take out the Hornets.

~~~ Alternate: Level 96-105: Grinding on the Lizards at Mirage in Parasus is a whole lot easier than the Hornets. They are fairly easy to kill and you'll be able to find a party a lot easier than Hornets. From experience, Hornets are extremely hard to do with only 3 people. So unless you have a full party(Tank/Lure-er, GOOD Healer maybe two, and the rest DPS), go with the Lizards.

Level105-124: Puffer Fish at the Ruins of Elpus is a pretty good place to level just like with the lizards. There are a few groups of them and they spawn pretty fast. But there are usually people there grinding like crazy and don't like to share. So all you can do is wait for a spot to open up, ask for a party, or go find somewhere else to grind.
Party Classes:
Tip:By now though, most people who choose a DPS base class, they usually have a Holyman's Necklace and Evasion gear so they don't really need a healer and a tank. But trust me that if you get a tank to lure a mob, a good AoE DPSer can take them out a lot faster and your Exp rate per hour should match or be higher than if you were to do it solo. Just think about it and do some tests and you'll find out if it suits you or not.

Level120-1xx: Temple of Death is a popular dungeon that I see level 120+ go to all the time. Try to find a party to go with and be careful. I hear mobs there can be pretty tough!
Party Classes:
Im not sure on this due to no one has really told me. All I know so far is have a good AoE DPSer(like a Grand Master) with you as you go in.
your_hiro wrote:

Yes i do^^ If you want to do exp runs (since this is a lvl up guide lol) do the first 7 rooms. Some people can solo TOD but me (being a mage with about 120% eva) I can only solo up to the 4th room which is were the first boss comes. With the exp server buffs going on, you can cap at 100% with house buffs, duo with someone and i believe you still get capped exp. If your not as squishy as me, you should be fine^^. What you can do is solo or duo TOD for exp or go full run. Full run with a full pt is still good exp with capped. You get about 4% full run and exp run (which is go up to the 7th room) and bind or go through the portal on the left instead of the middle to return to the TOD npc which is quicker if your doing exp runs. Its about 2% each exp run if you go up to the 7th room but quicker then the full run if your goal is to lvl. Another way how you can get done with TOD quick is have eva gear. I say about 120% you can survive, unless your a mage you might need more :? . Stand by the closest wall when you teleport to rooms and make sure your close to it as possible so the mobs wont rush you all at once and you can collect them easier. You can also stand by the stairs (the one with the torch by it) and do the same but when you get to the room with the mass gargoyles, the room before the last room you do in exp runs, I suggest you just stand by the stairs or if your quick enough to kill with your aoes, kill the mobs one by one before all the gargoyles spawn because they stun and can kill you fast. Just repeat this method and you should be fine Smile Just ask me if you have any more questions^^

Types of gear that I suggest are:
-Lv45: Holy Man's Necklace:
Stats Give: Wisdom +22
Skills Give: Heal +1, Fast Heal +1, Great Heal +1.
How To Obtain: Construct or Buy
This necklace gives anyone the power to heal themselves! Who wouldn't want that? It's a very useful item and can save your life in a tight situation or make it to where you don't need to sit and heal so often. Get this and you'll never want to get rid of it.
-Lv50: Dragonscale Sheild:
Stats Give: Strength +19, Movement Speed +7%, Evasion +22%.
Skills Give: N/A
The all mighty Dragonscale Shield! For those who use shields will use this item for a very long time. The Evasion that this item gives is always handy. The more evasion you have, the longer you can stay in and fight! But remember that evasion doesn't effect magical attack accuracy so watch out and be careful.
-Lv65: Elven Circlet:
Stats Give: Vitality +14, Wisdom +22.
Skills Give: Holy Barrier +1.
This helm is useful but only for a short amount of time. The Holy Barrier only lasts for a few seconds. So make sure you use it very wisely. But if you add Wisdom, the effect of Holy Barrier will last longer.
-Lv65: Titanic Helm:
Stats Give: HP Recovery +21
Skills Give: Reflect Damage to Attacking +1.
The Titanic Helm or sometimes known as the Cheaters Helm. This is what can help your enemy kill themselves with. Just use this when your going out to grind and with whatever your enemy damages you by, they'll hit themselves just as hard. And if you use this during a duel, be prepared to be yelled at. Unfortunately this doesn't work against Magical Attacks so be careful as always!
-Any Level: Evasion Accessories:
Stats Give: Evasion +Whatever it gives. Try to get +8% or more
How To Obtain: Grinding or Buy
Evasion is the key ingredient in not dying. When the tougher monsters come into play, you won't want them to hit you. Try to find accessories with an Evasion bonus. This will be a very easy way to get away when you are just passing by too.

-Lv80: Mariyoungi Claw:
Stats Give: All Stats +10, Physical Attack Power +2%, Magical Attack Power +2%.
How To Obtain: Construction through SoF90 Boxes
These rings are actually very useful when you are a grinder. They may take a little while to obtain(104 SoF90 Crystals each. The boxes give from 1-10 crystals or Piece of Diane), but they are certainly useful when your going out for a while to level.
-Lv82: Gemini and Castor's Earrings(Separate items):
[b] Stats Give:
Int +10, HP -430, Magical Attack Power +5%(Together), Evasion Chance +19%(Together), Movement Speed -88(Together)
How To Obtain: Construction or Buy
These are something all type of mages must have. It may be expensive to straight up buy and hard to make, but I guarantee that it will help you for when you are a higher level. And as we all know, mages are squishy. Also, since Majins cannot use the Dragonscale Shield, this would be the perfect alternative.

Rides you should go on before going out grinding are:

-Octo Twister: Damage converted to HP by 5.0% for 3 Hours.
-Viking Ship: Increase Exp gained by 10.0% for 3 Hours.
-Sweetie Cake: Increase Magical Attack Power by 3% for 3 Hours.
-Sweetie Slime Cake: Increase Physical Attack Power by 3% for 3 Hours.

Buffs are always key to leveling faster. Everytime you are in need for a buff, don't be afraid to ask. Ask for ones that will benefit you the most.

A party may be hard to find from time to time so make sure to look for one with your party finder located beneath your mini-map. And if you can't find one that you are looking for, make your own. Make sure to name it to attract people's attention.
For example: Tower Beginner Party; SoF Exp Run, Ants Grinding.

Happy Leveling and Always Have Fun!

Last edited by Smierc on Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Smierc
Smierc

Back to top Go down

Leveling in Luna Plus Empty Re: Leveling in Luna Plus

Post by poseidon Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:41 pm

Helpful guide^^
poseidon
poseidon
Admin
Admin